Thursday 17 December 2015

Why Get Into Web Development

Why get into Web Development?


Web development has inspired me in not only wanting to become a UI developer but also a back-end developer too. It was only when i was given a small assignment in college that i HAD to do this without any other option. I like many of you readers had no clue about why i should do this. But my team and I dint want to let go off this opportunity of learning something new. 

You will not believe the amount of hard work we had to do in the beginning month of the assignment. Well, to be honest, Web development is easy compared to the programming languages like C,C++, Java. But keep in mind, the learning needs to genuine and you should really be interested in seeing what you are coding. NO matter what code you type in your files, the output is all in your hands. There isn't any desired output here. Its all what you want. Your imagination is the limit.

I was given the job of learning to code in Php, which was the server side scripting for our website. Php was easy to pick up given my experience in coding Java. But for beginners, it is the best programming language to begin with. So my first task to connect the database to the webpage. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but the minute i did, it was bliss; bliss of completing something important. And since then, our work started and we did much coding in a short while. My team was wonderfully supportive. I was weak in HTML and CSS but a teammate of mine was good at it. He helped out every now and then by giving me a few pointers too. Two of my teammates were responsible for the client side code of the website.

What you need to remember about such websites is that once they hit off, they can generate a lot of revenue. Adsense from google is a boon. So make sure that the client side is really really good and attractive.. Only then will users want to access your website more and more. 

Based on personal experience i can say three months later. I am really good at Php now and can do a lot of client side scripting in HTML and CSS. 
In this blog i will be covering frameworks like bootstrap also. 
See you soon! I hope my story has inspired you to give a shot on web dev.

6 comments:

  1. I would like to know more about these suggestive points. Give me little more brief and I think they can help me. Here the mentioned points are very useful and I am definitely going to adopt in my life.ทำเว็บไซต์

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this tips. It is really helpful, keep on sharing more like this.
    Angularjs Training in Chennai | Angularjs course in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will share such type of impressive contents again with us so that we can utilize it and get more advantage. lemigliorivpn

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many dissertation websites from the web stay get not surprisingly recognized within the web sites. web designer degree

    ReplyDelete
  5. web design companies in MumbaiWe are one of the best Website Designing and Web Development Company in India from Mumbai providing creative and customized website in just Rs799/-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good work there. Informative and helpful. Appreciate it. But might be looking for fullstack course in satara

    ReplyDelete